Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thing 19-del.icio.us

Del.icio.us seems very easy to set up and use. I currently use google to bookmark rather than using favorites on one computer. With google bookmarks, I can access my bookmarks from any computer but they are only mine and the social part is not included. It was interesting to see if others had my favorites also bookmarked. My del.icio.us username is nmarko if you want to see what I have bookmarked. I have bookmarked therapy sites that I use frequently. I am an itinerent therapist, working in many different locations during the week so an online bookmarking tool is very helpful to me. I could see it as a helpful tool to share with other therapist who do the same thing I do since we all work in an isolated way. It would be useful for additional ideas.

No comments: