Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thing 2- My first Blog

I'm surprised at how easy it was to set up my own blog. I have been reading other blogs for a long time but never set one up for myself. Most of the blogs I read are not related to my job, but more related to my children and outside interests.
I am an occupational therapist in a small district, serving infants through high school students, with a variety of abilities and disabilities. Much of my time is spent in classrooms with teachers, teacher assistants, and with parents. I have been looking for a way to share information with teachers and parents and thought that by learning about new Web 2.0 tools, I might hit on something that will work for me. I'm excited to begin learning and I am hoping for some professional networking.

No comments: